After an unintended break - mostly because I'm terribly forgetful - the Friday prompt post returns!
If you have ideas to share, leave them as comments to this post. If you're looking for ideas to work on, take a gander at the prompts left here and see what gets your muse working. With luck, the result will be fannish fun for everyone!
Prompts work best with certain bits of information: Character(s)/pairing, universe, prompt.
Example: Chris/Ezra, any, you’d have to be crazy to love me, oh, but I wish you would.
If none of today's prompts get the words/art/fun flowing, there are lots of other prompts at our Del.icio.us archive
that might. And when I say lots, I mean LOTS.
Ready, set, prompt!Prompts
any, any, and then there was the hurricane . . .
- Chris/Ezra, any, you’d have to be crazy to love me, oh, but I wish you would.
- Boogie's song prompts! Character, song title, song artist. If anyone needs extra information on the song, just ask.
- Buck, "Behind Blue Eyes", The Who
- JD, "Ghost Story", Sting
- Chris, "Hero" by Phil Collins
- Vin, "Run for the Roses", Dan Fogelberg
- Ezra, "Return to Pooh Corner", Loggins
- Nathan, "Desert Rose", Sting
- Josiah, "Star Trekkin' ", The Firm
any, any, OW, "I was at sea once - and there was this storm . . . "
any, any, "I dreamed that I woke up on this island, and you were there, naked, and so happy to see me . . . well, to see someone . . . "